Group Study Opportunities
Sunday Morning Groups:
We gather corporately each Sunday morning at 9:45 AM and then offer “breakout” group studies for adults and kids.
Here are our Sunday Morning Group offerings for Adults:
- Teacher: Freda Wooden – Freda leads women in a study through the Bible each Sunday morning.
- Teacher: Ernie Moulton – Ernie leads a study for men.
- Teacher: Earl Wayne Perry – Associate Pastor Perry leads Men and Women in group discussion as he teaches through the books of the Bible.
- Teacher: Kevin Eldridge – Kevin leads Men and Women in group discussion through Bible books and topical studies.
- Teacher: Bruce Karcher – Bruce leads Men and Women in a very basic “starter” class. All questions about faith and the Bible are welcome in this class.
Our evening group studies are set up on a semester basis each spring and fall. Spring studies run from late January through May and fall studies run from early September through November. Each group study is designed so that you can join in at any point during the study’s duration. Don’t be shy about jumping in, we’ll be happy to have you as part of our group.