June of 2021 in Lynch Kentucky. Three churches coming together to visit a small ex-mining community on the border of Kentucky and Virginia. A mission trip to honor God by being of service to others.
Members from Mt. Vernon, Salt and Light, and Sligo church
- Helping change the oil in the cars/trucks of local missionaries.
- Running a Vacation Bible School (VBS) at a local apartment complex.
- Helping teach others to repair bicycles and to bring 10 plus bikes to give others that may need one.
- Hosting a spa day for some local ladies.
- Doing some electric work in some special places.
- Bringing some needed tools to a local wood working training shop
- and much more…